Thursday, March 27, 2008

Any day....


We have 4 days until the due date and couldn't be filled with more anticipation. I am eager to get the show on the road but Ben is concerned that this delivery may get in the way of his basketball tournament this Saturday. When I told him about some contractions I was having tonight his response was, "the basketball gods won't allow that". Clearly, he has not been carrying this baby for 40 weeks! I am desperate to hold this little baby girl and bring her home.

I have loved talking to Kinsley about her baby sister. We have several picture books about new babies that she loves that have hopefully helped her understand how her little world is about to be rocked. She talks about the baby all the time and will look at my tummy and say, "come now, baby sister". I totally agree!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you look gorgeous amy! blessings to you this week...can't wait to hear!

Dana said...

You are an amazing pregnant woman. You look awesome. Hope all goes well.

Joel said...

CONGRATULATIONS