Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Honor of Rainbows and Leprechauns

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

The girls woke up to tiny green footprints throughout the house and I was surprised that Kinsley was brave enough to eat a green breakfast with green milk. We also made several types of rainbows including a milk rainbow using food coloring and dish soap.

Green was the obvious fashion choice as I warned Kinsley about getting pinched if she didn't consent. That led me to question my husbands Irish roots because he asked me why I keep talking about getting pinched. He had never heard of such a thing.

Isn't that why we celebrate this day?

1 comments:

Jessica said...

i love this post! i can't believe how big your girls have gotten since i last saw them, they are super adorable and at such fun ages! :)