Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Little ESTJ & ENFP

We had a blast at the zoo last weekend. It is hard to beat a day when I get to see the girls so mesmerized and excited. I found myself watching their expressions and reactions more than I watched the animals. I loved seeing their wide eyes as they took it all in.

It is striking how different their personalities are.

Kinsley is a smart cookie and processes everything. Her brain observes and registers everything based on the details she recounts afterward. She is extremely social but ever since she was teeny tiny she has not been outwardly expressive when experiencing something new. These pictures capture this.




Hallie is a little more...dramatic. It has always been easy to know what she is feeling and now it is fun hearing her put words to her emotions. These pictures don't do justice to the things that were coming out of her mouth. Gasps, screams, wows, animal noises, and I am pretty sure I heard her say, "Are you seriously seeing what I am seeing"?


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Kinsley at Chuck-E-Cheese sums it all up.

Joel said...

So......Kinsley takes after Ben and Hallie takes after you. Hands down!

Kari said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Exact phrase