Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Black Hills Favorites

The best things about our trip to the Black Hills:

Spending time with these people:




It was great watching Kinsley disappear with these two kids for some much needed cousin bonding.


Loved getting to know cousin June! She was a superstar keeping up with the older kids and, though over a year apart, referred to Hallie as the baby. I see a lifelong friendship in the making.


I didn't expect a drive-through tourist attraction to be my favorite memory. Bears crossing in front of the car with my own little cubs to enjoy it with. Hearing Kinsley gab about the bears in the tree was a memory that still makes me smiley. It is so much fun watching my kids have so much fun!


Hallie developed a tight bond with her grandma jane. She ALWAYS had time to snuggle, empathize with any of Hallie's troubles or go exploring outside.


I failed to get a picture of what Ben spent hours upon hours doing outside: cornhole and canjam with his brothers. His happiness.

0 comments: