Monday, January 12, 2009

For Hallie

I have had little motivation to re-enter the blogging world. However, as much as I have fought against a Christmas update, I fast-forwarded 15 years and envisioned a conversation with Hallie that I would rather eliminate. I figure there will be many things she resents me for in her teen years and I should do all I can now to limit what she can throw back at me, such as not blogging about her first Christmas.
This one is for you, Sweet Peanut!

The Cinderella nightgown was Kinsley's special Santa request and she wears it over her clothes every. single. day.

Kinsley also loved her Disney Princess collection...not many little girls have a daddy that can sing the songs from every princess movie.


This is one of the MANY attempts to get a cousin photo...even in it's blurry glory, sadly, it is the best.

This picture captures the fun and wild day that was Christmas 2008!

Happy First Christmas, Hallie Girl!

2 comments:

Kari said...

does ben know you blogged that?

The Page Family said...

Cute cute...loved the recap!