Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Girl!


In the blink of an eye, Hallie has turned one. I guess this is when I am supposed give the review of her milestones and accomplishments.

Walking? Not yet.

Talking? Only if the word daddy counts.

Independent enough to withstand church nursery for an hour? Nope

First haircut? Not even close

However, can the child make me laugh with a flash of her goofy smile? In a heartbeat.

Can I keep a straight face when she contorts her body around me so that she can make direct eye contact? This is my favorite of her quirks.

Does she still snuggle? If she had her way, she would be duct taped to my chest with our cheeks pressed together. This is her position of choice.

Adventurous spirit? She has no fear...Ben can't fly her around the house fast enough and no crevice is too small for her to explore.

There are many things we are still excited to see happen but she has won us over with her spark and individuality. Happy birthday, baby!

1 comments:

Robin said...

It is so hard to believe that your little sweetie is a year already, Amy! What a darling list :o)