Friday, April 17, 2009

"He Saved Us......."

It has been so fun talking with Kinsley about what Easter means. When I asked her why we celebrate it she told me that Jesus saved us. Impressed, but not convinced that she could grasp this concept I asked what he saved us from. Not surprisingly, she said the bad guys. She also added that Jesus went home to be with his daddy. Again, I was impressed but sceptical so asked another follow-up question. She then said that his pants were dirty and he needed his dad to clean them.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Easter:

This has become and Easter tradition. I have a near duplicate shot of these kiddos from last year.


I could eat these girls up.


And have some of this for dessert.


Maybe some of these for a third helping.


You gotta love that the forced smile begins at such a young age.


The infamous kid table.


Kinsley and Makena usually disappear the instant they get together. Usually they are found playing dress up or dolls (or playing in the front fountain....a story I tried to keep from Ben until he discovered the wet clothing in the car).
Considering the princess craze the girls are in, it was a most unexpected discovery to find them playing with that big star wars thingy. However, Hans and Luke were nowhere to be found because Snow White and Sleeping Beauty took over the ship.

0 comments: