Tuesday, June 28, 2011

around the house

deer are spotted in the yard almost everyday but thankfully this sight is rare.   i looked up from my breakfast this morning and saw (in my dad's words) a big freaking bear.  he had a great time going through the neighbors trash before wandering away.  


a more typical sight is caroline being a little "helper."  power on. power off. power on.  power off.  

this pic was taken when her help was still endearing.  before my dad asked me to take her far far away.  

this has been added to my mom's collection of awesome garage sale finds.  

this has been added to one of my favorite garage sale finds ever.  i have grand plans to rig it to the car seat to buy us some precious minutes on our upcoming 25 hour drive.   i did it without dvd's.  so can they.  
i am totally and completely kidding about withholding god's greatest gift to traveling parents.  we are preparing for a disney princess movie marathon.

1 comments:

Robin said...

ok, wow, i was about to think you were totally insane... i mean really impressed with the 'no dvd' plan :o)