Monday, January 28, 2008

But can you spell Nordstrom?

Today Kins and I were out and about running errands. While we were pulling away from Kohls, I heard her in the back yelling the letters, K……O……H…….L. After a second of marveling at her giftedness at being able to correctly spell the name of the last store we visited, I realized there are 5 letters in the alphabet she knows by sight (thank you ben for making bathtime educational) and Kohls happens to have 4 of those letters which she saw in giant font over the entrance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we are in suspense. What happend with regards to the car?

Nicole said...

I bet it has NOTHING to do with the fact that you "never" go shopping:)

if it's any consolation, Jackson's first words were "wed ball" as he pointed to the red balls outside Target...

Dana said...

I love it. That is the same way we taught Kallen all his letters. I am now in search of lower case bath letters to do the same with. We really need to get together. email me at danarundle@hotmail.com when you have a second.