Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh yes there are 2 candles on that cake!

How is Kinsley doing? That is the most common question I have gotton since Hallie's arrival. Here are some recent pics of my little pumpkin's world:

It is safe to assume Kinsley adores her baby sister. She talks to Hallie in a high pitched voice and says things like, "it's okay baby", or "hi sweetie", or "hold baby sister now?".

Kins has been swimming with dad 3 times in the last week. It has been a perfect way to have some one-on-one time.

TWO! That is all I can type before my eyes well up with tears.

And now I have saved the saddest for the last. This was taken today. After exactly two years of putting this dear baby down for a nap, this is what I discovered. And yes, tears did drop from my eyes when I found her. Asleep. With a paci and blankie. Tucked under the covers. No stories were read. No songs were sung. Just a sleepy two year old baby putting herself down for a nap.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Amy... precious. Crazy how your love multiplies, eh?

Nicole said...

that precious sleeping baby is more than I can take!

and the cake looks amazing!!;)

Jessica said...

now you've got me all teary.

Mandie said...

Oh, the sweetness, it's killing me!

Dana said...

Tears fell from my eyes after reading that. I know what you are going through. What sweet girls!