Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Tiny Treasure



I will never forget the night she was born. I can still remember Kinsley's arrival with perfect detail and I know that Hallie's will be the same. However, when I look at little Hallie, I realize that I did forget so many things about having a newborn in the home.
I never want to forget.....
The softest skin that I could spend hours rubbing my cheek against.
The most adorable chin dimple in the history of the world.
The itty bitty eyelashes and the practically nonexistant little eyebrows.
The hands and arms that she seems to have no control over.
The smiles she shares when in the midst of waking from sleep.
The way Kinsley cups her hands when asking to hold baby sista.
The curl:I adore how her legs remain in the frog position when she is lifted up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is just so pretty. Monday can't come fast enough!

Ash

Amber said...

She is so adorable and already looking older... I can't wait to see you all. Give the kiddos kisses form us and keep the pics coming!

Tricia said...

My goodness! What a house full of beautiful girls!

Congratulations, Lacinas!!