Monday, February 9, 2009

Fairy Tale Ending

My sister and her family just moved to Colorado and today I was happy to have Gabe and Makena over to play. I am thrilled to have them all so close. It was a wild day but they all played together amazingly well. They played hard until they needed to catch their breath. I caught them in a corner flipping through Kinsley's Bible going page by page. Gabe and Makena were also familiar with the stories and I was cracking up listening to their banter.

I saw Kinsley correctly point out Delilah and share how Samson is strong.

Gabe was searching for Goliath then explained how David fought him.

As they continued to point out Moses, Daniel and baby Jesus, I felt myself getting prouder and prouder at the spiritual giants we are raising. This was until Makena asked who another girl was and Kinsley quickly replied, Cinderella.

I am humbled on an hourly basis.

0 comments: